7 Things You Should Demand When Buying Custom Plantation Window Shutters
Our plantation shutters are produced right here in the USA. Solid wood. Our prices include installation. You will not find a better price in town.
1. Buy Direct. (No middlemen or dealer/retail relationships). Your shutter company should measure, manufacture and provide a clean and professional installation no sub-contractors or installers paid by the square foot
2. We come to your house and accurately measure your windows. We will give you a professional opinion as to which window coverings will best meet your needs at a price that is unbeatable. No guessing games with our pricing and our quality.
3. Free in home estimate. Our shutters are manufactured specifically for your windows. Every window is different. Every window is special. We custom fit every shutter to the windows in your home or office. No pre-made shutters at our factory. Every shutter is hand made for your window, using real wood.
4. We offer a lifetime warrantee of our product. The construction and installation of your shutters and louver doors are warranted to you, the original purchaser, from any defects that are caused by our making.
5. A limited lifetime warranty on installation, workmanship and labor (when installed by Tiffany Shutters.), and a full ten year warranty on all structural components which includes all moving parts, staples and louver tension. Paint finishes carry a ten year warranty, (except for re-finishing which carries no warranty) and two years on all stains. There is a lifetime warranty against bleed.
6. Our shutters are made from 100% basswood. Accept no other material for your shutters. To ensure the best wear and the finest look make sure that you have solid basswood installed in your home or office. We do not use any pressed or veneered or finger joint material.
7. We are committed to quality. Tiffany Shutters uses the finest lacquers and stains for your shutters.